September 7 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT
Amplify Roadshows*: A series of afternoon/evening programs extolling print finishing, embellishment and tactile marketing for PSPs, marketers, and creatives brought to you by APTech in partnership with FSEA. So, mark your calendars and we'll see you there!
- September 7 in Kansas City and November 9 in Philadelphia.
- Tactile marketing and vast opportunities around finishing, embellishment for brands, the central theme for Amplify.
- Building out a program to provide regular sample kits for members/subscribers.
- The roadshows will comprise a happy hour-style evening event featuring short discussions about the impact and importance of tactile marketing with “show-and tell”
- Featuring demos of the coolest examples of embellished print.
- Kansas City location boasts Hallmark and several of the largest embellishment/finishers in U.S.
- Participating will be Gina Danner CEO of NextPage and FSEA's Jeff Peterson and FSEA members; many opportunities for involvement and cool attendees.
- Participants will immerse themselves in the impact and importance of all that can be achieved in finishing and embellishment.
- Networking and gathering with industry colleagues and friends for an evening of visual and technical achievement.
- You'll want to know and discover the answer to: “How did they do that!”
*In partnership with the Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA)