Label Congress 2021
September 29, 2021 @ 8:00 am – October 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Set over three days the show will feature an expo hall filled with the latest technologies, a conference program filled with high level speakers, as well as a technical Label Academy master class. It will give converters the opportunity to connect with the largest suppliers in the industry and view their technologies in action.
What will I see at Label Congress 2021?
- Expo hall packed with the latest technologies and live demonstrations
- Expertly curated three-day program of high-level conference sessions
- Digital embellishment show feature
- Label Academy self-adhesive materials master class
- Hybrid element to connect worldwide audience
Label Congress 2021 is the first opportunity to meet in-person, safely
Throughout the pandemic the label and package printing sector has continued to thrive and Label Congress 2021 will enable the industry to connect safely, providing a one-stop-shop for senior level converters to learn, network and buy.
Safety and hygiene are our utmost concern
The event, purposely smaller than Labelexpo Americas, will adhere to the strict guidelines of COVID-19 protocols. We are working in partnership with local Illinois authorities, event partners and Donald E Stephens Convention Center to meet local safety standards. You can find out more here.
Manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Digital and conventional printing presses
- High tech label and packaging materials
- Prepress and platemaking technology
- Finishing and converting systems
- Inspection, overprinting and label application equipment
- Dies, cutters, rollers
- Inks and coatings
- RFID and security solutions
- Software and interactive technology
- Printers / converters of labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons
- Brand owners
- Label and packaging designers
- Industry suppliers