September 19 @ 8:00 am – September 21 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Software and software development is key to every business, and for print and marketing service providers there are many diverse types of software in use, and more that organizations could use but often don’t have resources to research new tech.
- September 19-21, 2023. Boulder, Colorado
- Software Summit: 2.5-day program on the future of print that includes software development & major automation.
- There are many diverse types of software in use, and more that organizations could use but often don’t have resources to research new tech; our program is dedicated to providing this for print and marketing service providers.
- 2.5-day, multi-track program opens with keynote presentation. Breaks into tracks (mgmt. and technical) that address a range of technology-focused topics.
- Gather together for lunch, followed by continuation of the day's tracked content.
- Day 1 will end with second keynote and reception.
- Day two, continuation of multi-tracks that come together midday for “bring it all together” sessions, with lunch and early afternoon adjourn.
- The primary kick-off keynote will be a name in the technology realm, followed by breakouts in two overall tracks, sessions aimed at company business management and sessions aimed at technology professionals.
- Topics will be organized by functional areas in printing companies, business management, process management, production, and external interfaces.