Grow your business by joining the Association for PRINT Technologies.
The industry trade association focused on the evolution of print in an increasingly digital world. We believe our most valuable experiences happen offline, and we support members as they continue to develop valuable print experiences. Here are a few of the member benefits rolling out in 2020 to support you as you transform your business for a profitable new decade:
- Access to all research content
- Industry Standards
- Affordable health care insurance
- Logistics cost savings
- Uplevel your business acumen with life-long learning
- Advance your career with strategic connections
- Enter new markets
Trusted industry research and case studies.
Invest in your future with access to the most extensive, diverse and broad-reaching research. APTech keeps you current with the rapid changes in the printing industry and the markets that we serve. Our studies provide concise conclusions and clear recommendations that keep your business on the path to success.
Expand your opportunities with the LeadingPRINT Advanced Leadership Program
Is a first of it’s kind collaboration between the industry experts at APTech and leadership from George Mason University’s School of Business. Designed to provide leaders in the printing industry with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully transform their companies and generate continued success in an industry being disrupted by radical change in technologies, markets, business and financial models.
Gain insider knowledge by participating in standards development.
Standards are the common language across all print technologies that ensure employee safety, production quality, and environmental responsibility. As a member of APTech you will have the opportunity to participate in creating the guidelines that help regulate safety and technical standards.
- B65 (ANSI) develops safety standards for printing equipment and systems.
- CGATS (ANSI) develops technical standards including color measurement, color characterization, process control, pallet loading, data exchange, and variable data formats.
- USTAG (ISO/TC130) is how the US industry ofﬁcially participates as a voting member in ISO’s International Standards Program through TC130’s nine working groups.
- ICC promotes the standardization and evolution of an open, vendor-neutral, cross-platform color management system.
- Brand Owner Council discusses issues in the packaging industry and develops a concise synopsis of standards group activities.
Health Care for OEMs and PSPs
Through APTech’s affiliate membership with the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), we are able to offer NAM Health Care! This new offering provides medical, dental, vision and life plan options simplifying the health care experience for both you and your employees through a convenient, easy-to-use web-based platform. This program allows smaller members companies to (from 2-99 employees) to band together and take advantage of the enrollment efficiencies, administrative cost savings and product flexibility previously only available to larger companies. This program is available only to APTech members and available only in states where permitted by law.
The graduate-level curriculum will develop strategic frameworks for leaders to reinvent their organizations and develop new or revised business models based on an innovative vision for the future.
Logistics Cost Savings
Minimize shipping costs. Veteran transportation and logistics consultancy, ICC Logistics Services, Inc. (ICC), helps APTech members reduce costly shipping expenses by negotiating with parcel and freight carriers to create pricing agreements and contracts as well as providing auditing services minimizing shippers expenses turning logistic spend into a profit center.
Vertical Market Programs
- Expansion of the popular LeadingPRINT magazine to include Summits, Podcasts and Videos to keep you informed of industry changes impacting your business. We hope you can join us April 28 for the first Summit during the National Postal Forum in Orlando.
- Focused events delivering education to brand owners and marketers—your printers’ customers—like the new EDgage magazine and events for higher ed marketers.
- Partnership with Tarsus to launch Brand Print Americas (September 15-17) to bring together two distinct print communities and to deliver the audience and leads you need. Co-located with LabelExpo.
- Leadership opportunities: Volunteer to participate on committees, standards and research; and influence the future of printing.
In addition to our advanced leadership program, APTech delivers focused events throughout the year both in-person and online with collaboration and networking as fundamental elements of all programs.
APTech Connect is our online community forum. Open to all members of the printing industry to exchange ideas, share information and interact as a community.
Connect with your future workforce.
APTech advances graphic communications knowledge and education by supporting programs that help provide a skilled industry workforce.
- Student Design Competition
- Workforce Solutions
- Career Day
- Student Career Fair
Extend your reach with new global markets.
Improve sales and value chain growth through a global network of partner organizations that will help you expand into the international market and create brand awareness. Foster strategic alliances and meet face-to face with potential emerging market customers by participating in organized trade missions, often held in conjunction with international trade shows. The Global Concierge Program provides hands-on coordination for your international sales and marketing efforts, by improving communications and productivity of your in-country sales agents and distributors.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (703) 264-7200