A Bold New Collaboration in Executive Development
APTech and George Mason University’s School of Business are proud to announce a new online program developed specifically for leaders in the printing industry. This program will arm executives with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully transform their companies and generate continued success in a disrupted industry that is facing radical changes in technologies, markets, and financial models.
This graduate level course will develop:
- Strategic frameworks for leaders to reinvent their organizations
- New or revised business models based on an innovative vision for the future.
Taught by Mason Graduate School of Business professors and delivered through GMU’s Learning Management System this course is nine-weeks in length and is broken down into three units essential for leading organizational transformation.
- Marketplace Disruption (Vision of the Market)
- Customer Principles (Vision of the Customer)
- Implementation (Vision of the Process)
This program is being offered at an introductory rate of $1995. For companies wishing to enroll multiple learners and to encourage team participation, additional registrations from the same company are $1200.
Certificates of Completion will be issued at the end of the program to those that have successfully done the course work.