An Executive Leadership Certificate Program Exclusively for Print Industry Leaders from George Mason University School of Business
Are you looking to redefine and build a new future for your print business? Are you interested in learning how to build a strategic framework so that you can reinvent your organization? Are you looking to build or revise your current business model based on an innovative vision of the future?
If you said ‘YES!’ to any of these statements, then we invite you to find out more about a new Advanced Leadership program that APTech has developed in collaboration with the renowned George Mason University School of Business.
This nine-week course taught by Mason’s world-class professors was designed specifically with the printing industry in mind
Participants will walk away with:
- New, strategic frameworks to help you reinvent your organization helping you lead your business into the future.
- The necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities you NEED to successfully transform your company and generate continued success.
- The ability to face head-on the radical changes to technology, markets, and financial models.
- A certificate of completion issued by George Mason University indicating that you have successfully completed this business intensive program.
This course is divided into three distinct units each lasting three weeks. They include:
- Marketplace Disruption – What does the marketplace look like? How do we disrupt what has become the status quo?
- Customer Principles – Who are our customers? How do we know and deliver what they need before they even know what they want themselves?
- Implementation – How to build your business to deliver.
This program is already underway and not taking registrations. Interested in participating in the next cohort of the program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org